Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Fives

You know that old saying, "Thank God it's Friday?" Well thank God it's Friday. This week has been much elongated and stressful. A few of the many tasks I’ve taken on this week: writing a research paper, making my Homecoming dress, redecorating a room, doing a large Photoshop project, blogging, and so on. But I am thrilled to end it with some Friday Fives. These are five of my favorite things that I cannot wait to try for the fall.
  
This idea could totally come in handy for me [see why here].
Lauren Conrad and her team are pure geniuses.
I'm obsessed with these gold leafed pumpkins.
My favorite thing about them is that they're so unexpected.


I love this DIY earcuff.
It adds spark to a simple outfit and certainly makes a statement.  

These homemade greeting cards by Emily Shuman
 will warm your friends hearts.
[Plus, remember, I love glitter.]
And here, is yet another from Cupcakes & Cashmere.
I love these leather hair ties.
Perfect for fall.
xoVS




No comments:

Post a Comment