Friday, October 11, 2013

New Project: Interior Design

I’ve freshly taken on the taste of renovating a room. I’m not just doing this for the pure pleasures of it. When the room is finished I will move into it creating myself a chic "mini apartment". Since I will be doing many of the tasks myself, I will catalog each of my DIY’s in the hopes that you might be inspired by them.

Now I have a lot of work cut out for me since this is a very large room. You will witness the eye watering apple green walls soon enough that I am planning on demolishing this weekend. I’m not lying the color is that bad. Especially with nothing on the walls. You will just have to wait and see which color schemes I chose. My goal for the room is to make it look fresh, feminine, and organized. 

[Follow my Pinterest board to see what I'm inspired by while creating.]
xoVS

No comments:

Post a Comment