Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Leather Is The New Denim

 When most think leather they think motorcycle grunge. When I think leather I think alluring pleats. The reason being that leather has been so hot within the past two years is to transform people’s (wrong) perceptions. No altercations needed, leather is one of the only pieces out there that can look both sultry and adorable all at once. Almost everyone looks great in it thanks to the endless options given to us by generous designers, so I don’t see why more people wont choose to rock it. My high-waisted leather skirt is my take on a “little black dress”, it literally looks fab with anything. 


leather and tule - ultimate mix of tough and soft. #fashion #style #design
Leather & Tule?
There's not a more feminine way to go about it.
Camille Leather skirt + chunky knit
Pair a sleek leather mini with
a chunky sweater and to make the outfit

even better, add a leather tote.
red leather skirt. how good. Milan.
A red leather skirt. How great.
This gives off a sweeter vibe, if that's what you're aiming for.
Leather
Leather, leather, and more leather? How fab!
I love this. It's so sleek.
xoVS

No comments:

Post a Comment