Monday, October 14, 2013

Third Week of Fall*

I had the most wonderful weekend with the most magnificent people! Starting off the great weekend I took a mini shopping trip to Baton Rouge in celebration of my [diva] mom’s birthday. I got plenty of lovely home-good accessories from Anthropologie that will look just divine in my mini apartment. On Saturday my best friends Lily and Elizabeth came over and helped me paint my new room. Although the finishing color was too depressing to keep, we had a blast painting. The real fun generated as the night went on. Elizabeth’s sister was acting in a play called “The Wizard of Oz” (I don’t know if you’ve heard it J) and luckily she snagged Alex, our other friend, and me tickets! After a memorable recap of having to run in the pouring rain while wearing stilettos, (Yes recap. Elizabeth and I already made this mistake before) our night came to an unforgettable conclusion with the perfect bonding sleepover. 


Nail polish: J.Crew & Urban Outfitters
Wall Hook: Anthropologie
"V" Mug: Anthropologie 
Hair Ties: Anthropologie 
Cake Stand: Anthropologie 
Kathryn (From The Dainty Little Things), Elizabeth,
Alex, Me (Outfit details here), and Camille
 
xoVS

No comments:

Post a Comment